Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06448 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,176TL (руб 49,262) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)