Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,057TL (€1,023) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)