Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05547 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,542TL (₨63,857) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)