Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34924 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,456TL (Bs 12,758) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)