Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,401TL (Bs 59,989,841) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)