Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,739 prices entered by 420 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,004TL (€602) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)