Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,284 prices entered by 420 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.517 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,507TL (€776) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)