Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,304 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.459 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,973TL (€615) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)