Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,507TL (4,303元) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)