Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,917TL (元4,941) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)