Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.793 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,416TL (865 лв) in Bansko to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)