Cost of living comparison between Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.915 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,541TL (1,849KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)