Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10645 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,765TL (RD$ 25,972) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)