Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.568 TRY / BND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,944TL (B$1,535) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)