Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.706 TRY / BND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,876TL (B$1,063) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)