Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.588 TRY / BND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,981TL (B$1,152) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)