Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.597 TRY / BND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,949TL (B$1,521) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)