Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,436TL (Rp 8,505,650) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)