Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,101TL (Rp 6,219,637) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)