Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00739 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,157TL (426,959 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)