Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00595 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,801TL (638,503 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)