Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,837TL (R$ 2,543) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 2 hours ago)