Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.538 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,345TL (AU$1,712) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (44 minutes ago)