Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.523 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,732TL (AU$1,059) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (41 minutes ago)