Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2018.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,355TL in Balıkesir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)