Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,485TL in Balıkesir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)