Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,668TL (Rp 7,254,055) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)