Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,574TL (Rp 9,311,397) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)