Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.074 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,493TL (2,321 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)