Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00305 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,572TL (1,497,422 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)