Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00395 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,896TL (733,166 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)