Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,115TL (1,556,369 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)