Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,201TL (€1,060) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (44 minutes ago)