Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07798 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,190TL (Php28,086) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (34 minutes ago)