Cost of living comparison between Babylon, New York, United States and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.081 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 154% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,243TL ($2,675) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)