Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.275 TRY / AWG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,105TL (ƒ 1,365) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)