Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.960 TRY / AWG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,509TL (ƒ 1,185) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)