Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.643 TRY / AWG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,917TL (ƒ 1,104) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $661 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)