Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.810 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,615TL (S/. 1,445) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (42 minutes ago)