Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,033TL (€1,058) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)