Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,236TL (€797) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (32 minutes ago)