Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,072TL (€1,039) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)