Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.259 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,422TL (NZ$1,050) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)