Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07583 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,937TL (₨38,727) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)