Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05112 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,188TL (₨62,353) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)