Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05841 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,531TL (₨43,333) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)