Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08372 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,795TL (₨33,381) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)