Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.792 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,999TL ($791) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)