Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01256 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,476TL (197,073 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (43 minutes ago)