Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20075 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,601TL (E£ 12,954) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)