Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19837 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,127TL (E£ 10,722) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)