Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06371 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,551TL (руб 55,732) in Astrakhan' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)