Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01152 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,453TL (299,756 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (26 minutes ago)