Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01671 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,627TL (157,237 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 2 hours ago)