Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01090 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,465TL (226,059 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)