Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01410 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,424TL (171,907 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)