Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01148 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,317TL (288,960 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)