Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23042 TRY / ERN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,372TL (Nakfa10,295) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)