Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35584 TRY / ERN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 111% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,423TL (Nakfa12,429) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)