Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.981 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,206TL (5,306 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)