Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.544 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,199TL (2,719 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)