Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.997 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,695TL (3,707 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (34 minutes ago)