Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05518 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,252TL (₨40,806) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)