Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05909 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,044TL (₨34,586) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)