Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05562 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,905TL (₨52,230) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)