Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,938TL (₨58,449) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (28 minutes ago)