Cost of living comparison between Asansol, India and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04597 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,648TL (₨57,590) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)