Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00231 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,060TL (1,322,415 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)