Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00552 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,650TL (CH$661,872) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)