Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.401 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,517TL (€475) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)