Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,857TL (€715) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)