Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,468TL (€745) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)