Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,899TL (€642) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (29 minutes ago)