Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.701 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,484TL (S/. 1,461) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)