Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,206TL (S/. 2,804) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)