Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,207TL (﷼ 29,138,462) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)