Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00474 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,403TL (718,610 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)