Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,398TL (﷼ 17,830,531) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)