Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,228TL (﷼ 27,414,630) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)