Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,143TL (﷼ 24,779,400) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)