Cost of living comparison between Arad, Romania and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,942TL (3,938 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)