Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,430TL (3,963 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)