Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,168TL (3,722 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)