Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,921TL (R$ 1,880) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)