Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.263 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 68% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,450TL (Dinar 1,036) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)