Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.945 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 59% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,667TL (Dinar 742) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (about 1 hour ago)