Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.114 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 65% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,170TL (Dinar 1,011) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)