Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.189 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,351TL (Dinar 646) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)