Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,470TL (€1,141) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (30 minutes ago)