Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,211TL (2,848,470 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)