Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00535 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,976TL (CH$742,576) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)