Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,289TL (CH$738,675) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)