Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07550 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,483TL (Php32,882) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)