Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10116 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,044TL (Php30,091) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)